Early May Bank Holiday – Monday 2nd May 2022
Spring Bank Holiday – Thursday 2nd June 2022
Platinum Jubilee Bank Holiday – Friday 3rd June 2022
Summer Bank Holiday – Monday 29th August 2022
Boxing Day – Monday 26th December 2022
Christmas Day – Tuesday 27th December 2022
- Use the right services for your needs at the right time- pharmacies and NHS 111 are the best place to start, providing expert help and advice:
- You can contact NHS 111 24 hours a day by dialing 111 or going online to www.111.nhs.uk 24 hours a day. They can advise, support and direct you to the most appropriate service
- Please only go to A&E or Emergency Departments if it is a life-saving emergency:
- Be patient and kind to our staff- they are trying to keep people safe.
If you do need help there are alternative to coming to A&E. Our walk in and minor injury services are available to help you with:
- Lewes Victoria Hospital Urgent Treatment Centre is open every day this bank holiday.
- The Walk-in service at Brighton Station Health Centre is open every day this bank holiday.
They are open every day from 8am -8pm.
If you need mental health support over the Bank Holiday, the Sussex Mental Healthline offers crisis care for people in urgent need of help with their mental health. It is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week on 0800 0309 500.
See more about the services open this weekend, including the pharmacies open over the weekend